The following steps are for both Web and iOS/Android:
- Select User Administration from the menu bar on the left.
- On User Administration screen, click on the desired user to navigate to User Detail of that user.
- Click TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION (2FA) to display the following box:
Note: the screenshot below is from the web version of ChatPoint.
- Enable 2FA by switching on the icon and clicking OK.
- There will be a QR code and a text paragraph showing you how to use the QR code provided.
- Follow the instruction and you may click CLOSE to finish the process.
Log in with 2FA
- At the login screen, input your login credentials and click LOGIN button.
- There should be a on-screen message telling you to access your 2FA device and type the authentication code into the input box