Relational Search Keys
- This type of search keys handles the document relationships and supports searching by the associations.
- In the search key administration interface, there are now 3 different types selectable. (Free Text / List of Values / Relations)
- No additional configuration is required for the Relation type.
- In the keywords matrix, the cells of the relational search keys will show either “Please select” or the associated document name. Tapping on it will open the document selector.
- The document selector will display the folders and files of the corresponding group to which the document of the selected row belongs.
- In the document selector, you can download and view the document caches by tapping on the file thumbnails / icons. Select your target file for the association and tap “Apply”.
- Batch updating multiple cells on the relation type search keys is allowed only when all the selected documents (rows) are in the same group.
- Existing operations like sorting, filtering, and undoing are all applicable to the new relation type.
- The previous / next search key column navigation in the keywords matrix is now cyclic.
- The new relational search key is also supported and working similarly in the original search key interface.
- To search by the relation type search key, users must first limit the search scope to one single group.
- Then select the relational search key in the keywords section, open the document selector and choose the file to search for other documents associated with it.
- The tap effect has been added to the saved search criteria labels.
- Support saving the new relational search key criteria.