- Each workdomain has their own file repository for storing the files independent of each other. This is similar to Direct Contact.
- Files sent will be stored in the domain storage (occupying the domain’s representative disk quota). The domain users can create sub-folders and organize their own files.
- The conference participants can find all the other workdomains’ files under the the corresponding domain’s Document Folder.
- The conference participants can search, download and view other domains’ files normally.
- The conference participants can make a copy of other domains’ files to their own domain storage by the Copy to My Storage function (if the domain representative’s disk quota is sufficient).
- Files copied to own domain storage can be kept for own future use even if the other domains removed the original files.
- Files content search can only be supported for files in own storage, but not remote workdomains’ folder files.
- The participants can manipulate files in own domain storage as the ordinary collaboration group such as file versioning, public share links, etc.
- Messages can be sent, replied, forwarded as usual.
- Messages can be deleted or recovered by the sender or the sender’s workdomain representative as usual.
- Messages cannot be deleted or recovered by other workdomains in the conference chat.
- Messages can be searched as usual within the current conference or globally.
- Most functionalities in the chatroom can be supported.