Note: Conference channel creation is a premium feature. Please refer to our pricing plan for more info.
- Click the ‘Add Group‘ icon next to the box ‘Filter the list/Create Group‘ to display a pop up.
- In the pop up dialog, input a name for the conference group and select the option ‘Conference‘ to indicate that you are creating a Conference group.
- Click ‘CREATE‘ to proceed.
- You will be directed to the Conference Chat screen, with wording similar to ‘Conference In Progress‘ right above the message input bar informing you about the chatroom you are currently in.
- At the group creation screen, users can now choose to create a conference channel for external communication with other workdomains.
- After creating the conference, users will be redirected to the Conference Management interface.