A conference channel contains the following types of chatrooms: conference chat, private chat and document chat.
- Conference Chat is the main chatroom for external communication
with other workdomains’ users. It will end once your domain quits or the
conference is disbanded.
- The message reading status of all conference participants can be checked.
- Conference icons can be found in the Recent Message / Message Search Result list to easily identify the conference chat.
- Each participating workdomain has its own separate private chatroom.
- Private Chat is for private communication among users within own workdomain.
- Equivalent to quick chat for ordinary chat group
- Document Chat is also available for workdomain’s own documents for private communication within the workdomain only.
- Equivalent to document chat for ordinary chat group